BOOK US


BOOK US:
- carouselcontact@gmail.com
- facebook chat

Listen

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Out to Lunch with Lunchmeat

The content of this post was very close to being solely the lyrics to the Funkadelic song, Promentalshitbackwashpyschosis Enema Squad, but I backed out last minute. I'll regret that. It's a fantastic song and you should listen to it; excellent lyrically and musically and I'm a big fan.

Elsewhere, a new window has been fitted. Congratulations to the builders for managing to get me up at ten o'clock in the morning: that in itself represents a decent achievement, but note should be taken for their impressive ability to coat every single kitchen appliance in old window muck. Great effort, guys. 

Anyway, I'm not going to take this any further as today is strike day, and I don't want to be a scab. So here's the info before I go-go (get well soon George Michael, he must be going private given there's a Best Of Wham out, either that or he needs dough for ganja).

HOME FIXTURE

5/12 (Mon.) - Lazy Genius Night at Mojo, Liverpool

AWAY DAY

6/12 (Tue.) - Oporto, Leeds

Both free to get in to, which makes it good for your earhole and your pocket. So there it is and here's the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment