BOOK US


BOOK US:
- carouselcontact@gmail.com
- facebook chat

Listen

Friday 7 October 2011

We Need To Talk?

Well, yeah, we do. Mercifully, the recent trend leans towards the concise, and although my natural preference is to swim upstream on most matters, sometimes I prefer more to live a life of ease than one that advocates the devil, moreover when I really need to be sleeping. So brevity is the order of the hour.

I tend to try to present news, as well as mindless garble; but the simple fact is that there aint much news to report. The show must go on, though. Slow news days dont mean double Simpsons or a literal stopping of presses - the latter is of course reserved for big news days, if cliche be believed - so here I lie, punching at keys until something half-satisfactory appears. I'm prepared to resort to wishing Facey a happy birthday, as I never did at the time: happy birthday, Facey. There's also the hot goss (that's Latin, you know) that we practiced in a new room this week. It did the job. And that's everything - it really has been that boring round these ways. A busy weekend coming up. Honest. Yawn. Enough.

A song from someone else, then. Introduction credits to A.Nunn.

No comments:

Post a Comment